- Kayak Tours and Rentals in Door County: We believe that the best things that the Door Peninsula has to offer are its outdoor adventures and experiences, and we’re here to help you discover them! Whether on land or water, Bay Shore Outfitters has the experience and equipment you need to maximize your fun in Door County.
- Sister Bay Boat Rental: Sister Bay Boat Rental offers a maintained fleet of recreational watercraft in Door County. They give you access to Ski/Tube/Kneeboard Boats, Deck Boats Jet Skis, Pontoon Boats, fishing boats and anything that is fast! They also have wakeboards, skis, kneeboards & tubes available for your Door County water adventure.
- South Shore Pier Boat Rentals: Pride themselves in providing high quality, well maintained, up to date equipment, and turn their fleet over regularly to keep it that way. They feature Crest pontoon boats because of their durability and unsurpassed comfort. They use only Yamaha outboard motors and Waverunners because of their performance and dependability.
DOOR COUNTY TOURIST INFORMATION
DINING IN DOOR COUNTY
- We suggest visiting Door County Today or the Door County Navigator for a full listing of dining options in Door County.
PERFORMING ARTS IN DOOR COUNTY
- American Folklore Theatre is NOW Northern Sky Theater
- Door Community Auditorium
- Peninsula Players
- Midsummers Music Festival
OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST
SILENT SPORTS AND NATURE PRESERVES
- Door County Land Trust–Look for maps and trails that are preserved by the Door County Land Trust and open to the public. Plan out all of your hiking, bird watching, cross-country skiing, and more. Located a short walk from our property is the Ephraim Preserve at Anderson Pond.
- Door County Silent Sports Association